Become a licensed user of the MTQ
Outcomes of program:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implications or performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using the MTQ measures with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications – in education, the workplace, social settings, health, etc.
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
The course provides 11 hours of online training in 22 separate modules and also features the additional resources:
- “Developing Mental Toughness” Book Sample Read.
- MTQ User Manual.
- MTQ Technical Manual.
- The Mental Toughness Licensed User Training Programme Recommended Reading List.
- Sample Feedback Report.
The course also includes an MTQPlus assessment for the participant plus two practice measures. Following the online course, we are also offering an additional optional one hour virtual debrief with Aylin Dulagil, Senior PI Associate, Organisational and Coaching Psychologist for AU$400 (+GST).
CPD: 8 points
Watch Doug Strycharczyk, CEO of AQR International explain What it means to be a Mental Toughness Practitioner.